The Botanica Board Minutes for August 2021 are now available on the Board Minutes Page.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT,
the Annual General Meeting of Owners of Carleton Condominium Corporation No. 382 will be held on
Thursday, September 23rd, at 6:30pm.
The meeting will be conducted using the Zoom video conference platform. You will be able to participate in this meeting using your computer, smart phone or tablet. Owners can expect a follow-up email from CMG Virtual Meetings with a link to pre-register.
You will receive the full AGM package on September 8, 2021 with supporting documents.
There are three Board positions to be filled, as follows:
Two (2) positions for a period of two (2) years
One (1) position for a period of one (1) year.
Please complete the nomination form and disclosure form (pages 4 and 5) included in the email sent on 20 August 2021 if you wish to be considered for a position on the Board of Directors
Email CMG Property Manager if you require any further information.
Gym Re-Opening & Usage Guidelines
- The use of the gym will be limited to Botanica owners or tenants.
- One user at the time (A maximum of two users if in the same family unit) in the gym is permitted.
- You may use the gym for a maximum of one hour at a time. Please be considerate of others who may be waiting.
- Please sign in and out with your name and a contact telephone number.
- Use the hand sanitizer before beginning to exercise. Sanitizer is located in the gym.
- Please wipe down the equipment before and after each use using a paper towel on which cleaner has been sprayed. Do not spray the equipment directly in order to reduce the possibility of damage.
The Botanica Board Minutes for May 2021 are now available on the Board Minutes Page.
The Board Meeting Minutes for April 2021 are now available in the Board Minutes section of the Owners Area.
The Board of Directors Minutes for March 2021 are now available through the Board Minutes pages in the Owners Area.
The Board Minutes for Fevruary 2021 are now available on the Board Minutes page in the Owners Area. You must be logged in to view that page.
The January 2021 Botanica Board Minutes are now available through the Owners Area.
The Spring edition of the Botanica Newsletter is now available here.