The Board of Directors has authorized the purchase and installation of fob entry system at all mid-rises. Click this link to read about it and any updates on installation schedule. You must be logged in to access the page.
Please be advised that the swimming pool has been closed due to unexpected repairs. We expect the repairs to be completed by mid next week.
The Minutes for the Board of Directors’ May 2022 meeting are now available in the Owners Area under Board Minutes. You must be logged in to see the page.
Based on the success of the community herb garden and following a proposal from some residents, the Board recently approved a community vegetable garden as a one year pilot project. The planter is located in the parking lot between 255 and 257.
The initiative is being led by a group of volunteers and the spoils are available to all! Taking inspiration from other condo developments across Canada, we hope a community garden might bring a new source of enjoyment to owners.
The raised bed has been planted with cherry tomatoes and lettuce greens. Although the lettuce likely won’t be ready to harvest for another two weeks, all Botanica residents are invited to pick lettuce leaves for their dinner salads! The best way to harvest the leaves is to snip the outer leaves at the base of the plant. This will allow the plant to continue to produce fresh leaves. The cherry tomatoes are expected to be ready to pick by mid-July. As with any garden produce, please wash the lettuce leaves and tomatoes before consuming.
Window cleaning at Botanica will take place Monday, June 6th to Thursday, June 9th.
Please close your windows when they are on site, or if you plan to leave your condo during the day.
The Botanica Board Minutes for April 2022 are now available in the Owners Area. You must be logged in to see the links.
The Botanica Board Minutes for March 2022 are now available in the Owners Area. You must be logged in to see the link.
Wearing masks are recommended in the library and general recreation area.
Gym and Library Reservation System
1. You may reserve times for your activities in the gym or library.
2. Every Sunday by noon, new weekly timesheet forms will be placed on the table next to the pool. Fill in the times you wish to reserve.
3. Gym reservations are in 30-minute segments. Reservations can be made for two 30-minute sessions or one 1-hour session per day.
4. If you have not appeared within 15 minutes of your reserved time slot, anyone may use the space for the balance of the period.
1. The use of the gym is limited to Botanica owners or tenants.
2. There may be only 1 user at the time in the gym—or a maximum of 2 users of the same family unit.
3. You may use the gym for a maximum of one hour per day—two 30-minute sessions or one 60-minute session.
4. Please be considerate of others who may be waiting and leave when your session time is up.
5. Please wipe down the equipment after use, using a paper towel on which cleaner has been sprayed. Do not spray the equipment directly: this can damage it.
1. You may make a reservation to reserve time for group library visits or meetings. SEE: Gym and Library Reservation System above. 2. Books or puzzles being returned to the library should be placed in the labelled boxes to the right of the entry door. They will be shelved after 36 hours. Please do not leave books or puzzles on any other table or chair. 3. Please clean up after yourself. The Library is Botanica’s living room—let’s keep it tidy.
1. The use of the pool is limited to Botanica owners and tenants—and their guests if the owner or tenant is present.
2. Only 10 people at a time may be in the pool or pool area.
3. Men’s and women’s change rooms are open.
4. All swimmers must shower before coming to swim.
The Botanica Board Minutes for February 2022 are now available in the Owners Area. You must be logged in to access the minutes.
The Board Minutes for January 2022 are now accessible from the Owners area. You must be logged in to see the links.