Gym Re-Opening & Usage Guidelines
- The use of the gym will be limited to Botanica owners or tenants.
- One user at the time (A maximum of two users if in the same family unit) in the gym is permitted.
- You may use the gym for a maximum of one hour at a time. Please be considerate of others who may be waiting.
- Please sign in and out with your name and a contact telephone number.
- Use the hand sanitizer before beginning to exercise. Sanitizer is located in the gym.
- Please wipe down the equipment before and after each use using a paper towel on which cleaner has been sprayed. Do not spray the equipment directly in order to reduce the possibility of damage.
The gym bathrooms and sauna will continue to remain closed.
To minimize frustration and to facilitate your life, we will use a reservation system:
- On Sunday at noon, every week, time sheets will be posted on the table next to the pool. You may reserve a time for your activities, be it in the gym or in the library.
- The gym reservation is done in 30 minutes segments. Reservations can be made for up to one hour at a time. If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your reserved time slot, that reservation will be forfeited.
- Please, sign the attendance sheet, as well, in case we need to do contact tracing.
- If you are unwell, please do not enter the pool area.
- All swimmers should change and shower at home before coming to the pool. One change room will be opened for convenience only.
- There is hand sanitizer at the hall entrance to the pool. Please use it when entering, whether you are coming from the hall or from the deck.
- There is a sign-in sheet at the sanitizer station. Please print your name, the time of entering the pool area, the time you leave, and your phone number so that you may be notified in case there is a need to trace contacts in the event of an outbreak.
- Pool toys are not available for use at this time.
- There is a limit of ten swimmers at a time in the pool area, to allow for social distancing.
- No more than 8 residents at any one time.
- A 2 meter social distance has to be maintained.
- Masks are to be worn.
- Chairs that are used will be cleaned after each use.
- No garbage whatsoever will be left in the space.
- Books or puzzles being returned to the library should be placed in the labelled boxes to the right of the entry door. They will be shelved after 36 hours. Please do not leave books or puzzles on any other table or chair.
- On Sunday at noon, every week, a reservation time sheet for the library will be posted on the table next to the pool. A list of the people present and the time of their presence to be noted on the sign-in sheet at the sanitizer station.
Masks still have to be worn when going through the common areas.